This is Me

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

This is Me!

Hey to all people. This is my blog. It's a beginning of my freshman year at Olympia High School. I am sitting in my English 1 class with Mr. Seline and the students. How fun. Well let me tell you about me.

My name is Kayla. I go to Olympia High School as you already know. I am going to be 15 on September 7th. I am 5'4. I'm kind of short. I have hazel eyes and one of my ears is pointed like a elf and one is kind of curved, kind of elfish, but you can't tell. Anyway I have an atheletic body with a bit of meat on me. I weigh about 121 lbs. I am not worried about my weight. I love to wear stuff that is comfortable. And that's about it on what I look like.

My personality is much of laid back and and outgoing. I go with the flow but when u jepordize my friends or family I might tend to cause a wee bit of trouble. I speak what's on my mind and I am not afraid to say what I think. I love to have fun. And yes I am a momma's girl. I love to have fun with my mom.

My strong likes is sleeping, eating, and football. I don't have much hobbies. My favorite food is anything that is Mexican. I love the spicy food. My favorite T.V show would be RealWorld/RoadRules on MTV. I love all kinds of musi. Nickelback would be my favorite band. There's more about me that I just don't want to tell, if you see me in the mean time chat with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ronan Jimson said...

Hi Kayla, I want to introduce you to http://freearticle.name

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home